Photo Credit: Life and Love Studio
As a member of the
- Applicant must complete a Membership Application to the SAWEA.
- Applicant must have been in business for at least one calendar year prior to submitting an application.
- Applicant must provide a service specific to the event industry & provide that service in St. Augustine or the surrounding area.
- Applicant must provide
copyof current City, County, and/or State Occupational licenses, specific to their service, where applicable.
- Applicant must be sponsored by a current SAWEA member.
- Applicant must provide three professional references.
- Applicant must agree with the SAWEA’s mission, objective,
goalsand By-Laws. Applicant must also agree to abide by the Code of Ethics set forth the membership of the SAWEA. for
All potential members are evaluated and voted in by the SAWEA Executive Board. The Board approves complete member applications at the beginning of each quarter: March, June, September, and December. Completed applications, including required documents, can be mailed to the address on the bottom of the application or can be turned into any Board member at a meeting.